Thursday, September 1, 2011

I have a degree in Business Management I am considering going for my Master in Psychology the question do I go


I have a degree in Business Management I am considering going for my Master in Psychology the question do I go
for clinical Pyschology or just Pyschology is there a difference and can I still help people? Thanks
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
http://www.guidetopsychology.com/cln_cns.htm


2
If you go for Clinical Psychology it may be expected that you get your Doctorate which is something you yourself have to consider the cost of getting it now you will be able to help people both ways but Clinical you may be expected some day to write precipitations for people. Good Luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment