Thursday, September 8, 2011

Computer science bachelor and psychology Masters


Computer science bachelor and psychology Masters?
I am a computer science bachelors. Can I get a Master's degree in Psychology?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I have heard of students doing graduate studies in fields unrelated to their undergraduate degrees, but it would depend on the university, I suppose. To quote an example, I had a teaching assistant last semester for my physics class who is currently doing a Masters in Philosophy even though he held a B.Sc. (Physics).

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The timing of steps along the way could impact your choices for when to get married, have children, or maintain employment in another field. masters psychology

Post a Comment