Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I want to be accepted into a School Psychology Master's Program


I want to be accepted into a School Psychology Master's Program....?
I have read the minimum requirements for admission. Here they are: - 2.5 on last 30 hours or 2.75 overall GPA - a minimum of 750 on the GRE - recommendation letters and letter of intent... so forth and so on. - required classes - experimental, stats, intro, etc. I have taken all of the required classes. I have a 3.94 GPA. I recieved a 930 (the first time) on the GRE. I spoke with someone over the admitting process and said that they usually accept 12-15 out of approx. 50 applicants. What do you think the odds are of me getting accepted - with the current GRE score and GPA? I have a bachelor's in Sociology with a 3.6 program GPA and I have a minor in Psychology with a 4.0 program minor GPA. I appreciate it!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I have no idea but well never know unless we try! Not all schools are that difficult to get into.

0 comments:

Post a Comment