Wednesday, February 8, 2012

i got b.a degree in clinical psychology in Iran I am us.resident ,I live in LA do i need TOEFL for master


i got b.a degree in clinical psychology in Iran I am us.resident ,I live in LA do i need TOEFL for master?
I want to continue in master of clinical psychology in a board aproved univesity in .L.A ,and now Iam evaluating my B.A degree ,ineed some info about the university and it is importannt for me ,do I need toefl or not?
Psychology - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
of course you are going to need TOEFL, and I guess a GMAT, too. The only way to enter to graduate school is to study for a little while to prove them that you can manage graduate school. This is what I did.


2
Yes you do anybody who garaduated in a non-english speaking cirriculum has to do the TOEFL or another acceptable english proficiency test. Unless you can show them you did a number of english courses then you might not have to do it. Also you might have to take the GRE or the GMAT.


3
If you have lived long enough in the US, and I am guessing you have lived atleast 2-3 years. You should not have to take TOEFL. Talk to the University admissions department you are interested in to confirm this. They will give you an answer pretty soon(about a couple of days). Even if you have to take TOEFL, it's not that hard. It's to test that you can understand and converse in US english. It's about everyday spoken US english, so you should pass it comfortably with little or no preparation. Good luck!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to continue in master of clinical psychology in a board aproved univesity in .L.A ,and now Iam evaluating my B.A degree ,ineed some info about the university and it is importannt for me ,do I need toefl or not? master's degree in clinical psychology

Post a Comment