Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Please help - I am planning to pursue a master's in psychology. I need to know more about it


Please help - I am planning to pursue a master's in psychology. I need to know more about it.?
I have a bachelor's degree in commerce and a work exp of 5 years. Now i want pursue my studies and do a masters in psychology. I need information on whether i have an option of doing an online course and how beneficial it would be for me to have a career in the same field. please let me know the colleges offering this courses in india. Bangalore in particular. Thanks
Psychology - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Well, your question has been up here for 3 hours with no answers. I don't know, either, but I didn't want you to feel unloved. Here in the Americas, just about all the universities are engaged in the mad dash to get their courses on-line. Those first ones are REALLY hard to get going and promoted, especially in countries like Ecuador that is better known for educational inequality than full literacy. Given your mature background, you might be an excellent candidate to help a Bangalore university make that leap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment