Thursday, March 8, 2012

What modern, interesting, unusual Psychology Thesis topic for my Master's degree in Psychology


What modern, interesting, unusual Psychology Thesis topic for my Master's degree in Psychology?
I am a graduate of Bachelor's degree in Industrial Psychology and currently taking up Master of Science in Psychology...I just want to have an idea of what topic should I use for my thesis. I want it in time, meaning modern. I want it interesting, meaning it can captivate all ages. And I want it related to my finished bachelor's degree which is Industrial Psychology...I hope you can help me...Thanks...
Psychology - 8 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
i know, "Why majoring in Psychology will keep me unemployed for life and its effects on my Id"


2
The incidence of bipolar disorder in Ashkenazi Jews, and how their creativity helped create the movie industry


3
I'm really no expert, but society's evolution and generational changes or something..Like drug culture and sexual revolution, etc.


4
I would suggest the use of anti depressant and the effect they have had over the years.And compare it to traditional therapy and see if thry are really worthwhile or not.Maybe a side by study. Phillip


5
Happiness in the work place: Does it really result in higher output from workers and what does it take to make workers happy? or, Sexual harrassment in the work place, what constitutes harrassment and how does it affect performance.


6
I would say the female serial killer, because they are rare. The only problem is, that your degree is with industry. So, I guess it would have to do with the employees. 1) why do they choose this job? 2) What kind of personality wants to do this sort of work? 3) Where did they get the idea of doing this kind of work? 4) When did they decide to do this work? What motivated them? Was it their parents? Did the parents have this same sort of job? Or was it because it was maybe the best paying job around? If it involves toxic chemicals in industry, maybe these employees have a higher level of risk-taking than the average person. Maybe industrial espionage would be the most interesting subject. Other companies hire "moles" to ferret out information about other companies, so they can get ahead. Maybe that line would be best. You might even be able to tie that in with organized crime. But be careful if you do, you don't know who's involved in THAT.


7
Bipolar disorder. Every degree of it. That fits psychology in every aspect. Congrats on your bachelors. You go girl.


8
I think Birth Order would be fascinating; and perhaps some of the books have it's relation to jobs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment