Monday, August 15, 2011

What are my job options for a Master's in Psychology


What are my job options for a Master's in Psychology?
How much would I make? I also graduate high school in 2012, so things will change. Those of you who have a degree, please identify what subject and your job. Thanks!
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
My guess would be a "psychologist"


2
With a Master's in Psychology you can be a Case Study worker or a college teacher. Even though those are only two options they are good paying jobs. It will vary from state to state the salary and also 2012+ is way into the future.


3
Take a look at the first site below, this will provide all the info you asked concerning job opportunities. The second is specific, but includes monetary compensation. On this page under " Psychology Ads " (located 6" down, left side) are other links providing information. Best wishes -

0 comments:

Post a Comment