Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How long will it take to get my Bachelor's/Master's degrees in Psychology


How long will it take to get my Bachelor's/Master's degrees in Psychology?
My question is, how long will it take for me to get both my Bachelors and Masters in psychology if i can only attend school part-time. Because I certainly can't do full-time. Thanks! And how long would it take normally full time?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
well, a full time student goes to school 3-4 years to get their bachelor's degree. if you can only go part time, i would assume it would take you between 4 and 6 years to finish your bachelor's degree. usually people who go on to get their masters in psychology spend 5 to 7 years in graduate school, but if you plan on going part time then it may take longer than that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment